Mean temperature 24°C
Best period December to April
About your flight
- Length of a flight to the Dominican Republic : 9:30am
- Airport used : Punta Cana International Airport
- Fares : Basic / Smart / Premium
- Entry formalities : Current valid passport and Tourist Card
- More information : Before the flight / At the airport / On board
- Tailored-to-you : Our services
- Check-in at the Arche ? More information here!.
- Any questions? Frequently-Asked Questions
Don’t wait any longer, find your low-cost flight!
Places you shouldn’t miss
- Punta Cana
- Puerto Plata
- Santo Domingo
- La Romana
- Santiago de los caballeros
You won’t be disappointed :)
Top things to do
- Dive with dolphins in Punta Cana
- Damajagua Falls
- The nature park devoted to squirrel-monkeys in Punta Cana
- The Indigenous Eyes Eco-Park
- Safari days
- Snorkeling on Catalina island
- The chocolate tour in Santa Cruz del Seibo: a delight…
- The caves of Punta Cana
- Horseback trails
- Surfing lessons
The Dominican Republic has everything you need for your vacation!
- From December to April : sweet, pleasant warmth, and in the summer, it doesn’t go above 37°C.
- In the Dominican Republic, winter represents high season, summer low season.
- To travel there, you will need your full current passport; a visa isn’t required, but it has been replaced by a Tourist Card.
- Currency: 1€ = 54.7 RD$ (July 2017)
- The language spoken is Spanish.
- The Dominican Republic has 2 subway lines as well as eight bus routes that run from 6am to 9:30pm.
- The Capital of the Dominican Republic : Santo Domingo
Different places to visit
The Northern coast
- Puerto Plata, known as The Amber Coast
- Sosùa, a place for high-diving
- Cabarete, an ideal place for surfers and kite-surfers
The Northeast Coast
- Samaná, the French fiefdom
- Los Haitises National Park
- El Salto del Limón, a waterfall 40 meters high
The Southern coast
- Santo Domingo, capital and heart of Dominican culture
- Boca Chica, primary tourist town in the Caribbean
The Southeast Coast
- La Romana, renowned for its tourist resort
- Bayahibe, little fishing village and the most beautiful beach on the island
- Punta Cana, the most charming tourist town
- Bavaro, 9th most beautiful beach in the world
- Enriquillo Lake, the largest saltwater lake in the Caribbean
- The Pelempito Hole, an impressive intermountain valley
- Sierra de Bahoruco and its mountain range, ideal for hiking.
The center of the Dominican Republic
- The Cibao region with the Duarte Peak that has a height of 3175 meters
- The province of Santiago de Los Caballeros and its tobacco plantations
- La Vega with its carnival and folktale heritage
Different kinds of stay
- Make the most of your honeymoon in an unforgettable place, isn’t that the point? The price of tickets is no constraint with French bee; book from now low-flights-here !
- It is possible to get married in the Dominican Republic, even as a foreigner! A Justice of the Peace will proceed over your civil and/or religious ceremony (with 6 months’ advance notice). Indulge in the luxury of low-cost travel.
- The Dominican Republic is perfect for a family vacation: All inclusive, smooth infrastructures, sports activities… All for an unforgettable family trip.
- Are you looking for a destination where you can relax, unwind, and refresh? Tailored hotel complexes, spas, fitness programs, white sand, the sound of the waves, the Caribbean... Shall we reserve you a ticket?
- For those into sports, you will have lots to do. Take your pick from the various water sports, golf, mountain bike, polo, tennis, canyoning, climbing, hiking, horseback riding.... Everything is set for you to enjoy the well-being you deserve.
- With 5 mountain ranges, 15 natural reserves, a diverse ecosystem, 9 protected islands, 29 national parks, and much more, nature-lovers will find themselves in Paradise and French bee can take you there !
Tempted by a plane ticket to the Dominican Republic?
Frequently Asked Questions
✈ What's the price for a flight to Dominican Republic ?
French bee offers extremely advantageous fares, with the aim of making distant destinations more accessible. Keep total control of your budget without compromising on comfort... That’s the French bee way! ? Find out more
✈ What type of airplane aircraft does French bee fly ?
French bee operates an all A350 fleet. Designed especially for long-haul flights, French bee’s A350 is full of new technologies that are designed to ensure passenger comfort. ? Welcome aboard of the first French low-cost & long-haul airline !
✈ What are our different types of fares ?
The custom-made French bee is 3 fares to choose from: BASIC, SMART or PREMIUM. Our travellers can fully customize their trip according to their desires and budget, by selecting options from a wide range of services and products. ? Make your choice !
✈ What are the payment methods on Frenchbee.com ?
100% secure online payment, group payment, multi-card payment, time to think etc., we offer several payment options adapted to your needs and arrangements. ? Find out more !