Mean temperature 25°C
Best period May to November
About your flight
- Duration of flight from Paris Orly to Reunion Island: 11.30 hrs
- Airport served : Roland Garros
- Fares offered : Basic / Smart / Premium
- Boarding procedures : ID card / full current passport
- More information : Before the flight / At the airport / On board
- A la carte : Our services
- Check-in at the Arche ? More information here!.
- Any questions? Frequently-Asked Questions
Don’t wait any longer, find your low-cost flight!
About the sea
Do you think you might swim in the turquoise waters of Reunion island during your stay? The island of Reunion island will have everything to satisfy your desires!
- Go offshore and follow whales and dolphins.
- Go catch the big fish in the open seas.
- Go snorkeling in turquoise waters.
- Try the unbeatable experience that is deep-sea diving
- Go take on the waves of the Indian Ocean.
- Go windsurfing with some friends.
Starting now you can get your return flight to Saint-Denis from Reunion island!
About the volcanoes
Find your ticket, get your hiking shoes on and go admire nature’s jewels!
- Get to know the sumptuous lunar landscapes made from successive lava flows.
- Make your mark on the famous Piton de la Fournaise (Furnace’s Peak).
- Get acquainted with the lava road.
- Relax on the black sand beaches.
- Organize cycling, walking, or horseback-trails!
So? Ready to land at Roland Garros airport?
About the mountains
Between lunar landscapes, tropical flora and fauna, volcanoes and mountains, the island of Reunion island will no longer be a secret. Get away to get to know this idyllic island!
- Go hiking on the island so you can discover peaks and escarpments through a tropical rain forest.
- Climb the Piton des Neiges (Snowy Peak).
- Discover the three rings.
- Make your mark on Maïdo Peak, a truly panoramic view.
- Opt for varied hiking paths. Get to the Langevin River to refresh yourself.
Flights to Reunion island from Paris, here.
Do you need to find yourself and refresh as well? Relaxation awaits you on the island of Reunion island!
Charming accommodations, spas, and thermals waters all provide a deep sense of well-being. As for nature, you can stretch out at the foot of a waterfall, with varied tropical plants all around, in total relaxation. As for sand, the beach at Boucan-Canot (the most visited) is ideal for relaxing in the sun with an amazing view over the lagoon of Reunion island. For more excitement, go to the top of one of the many mountains on the island and enjoy the panorama of the sunset over the Indian Ocean.
Ready for a last-minute, low-cost trip?
About Gourmet Food
A paradise backdrop, but that’s not all! Taste the many flavors of Reunion island and its famous Creole cuisine!
- Try a flavored punch or a fixed rum
- Try samosas stuffed with different flavors
- Discover the traditional dishes of Reunion island, curry or Rougail (Creole spice) sausage
- Surprise your taste buds by trying the spicy candy
- Take your pick from the huge variety of fruit!
Shall we book your return ticket for your next vacation?
Get away to discover the rich cosmopolitan culture of the island of Reunion island. A truly blended, lively culture that won’t fail to surprise you.
- Try learning a few Creole words: Bonzour! Koman i lé?
- Let yourself be transported by the music of Reunion island.
- Get away to discover Creole culture.
- Make a stop at the cavern where the first French people arrived here.
- Learn a few traditional dance steps of the Maloya and the Sega.
To broaden your cultural horizons, you can book your flight here !
About your suitcase
With a tropical climate over the island of Réunion, inverted seasons, austral summers and winters, and micro-climates, here are a few tips on what to include in your suitcase before your trip to Reunion island !
- If you go during the period of the austral summer (November to April), the season will be warm and humid (average 30°C), take light clothing for the daytime and something to cover up with (arms/legs) for evening.
- If you go during the austral winter, over the period from May to October, the climate will be cool, but the water will always be around 25°C. Take light clothing for the daytime but slightly warmer clothes for the evening.
Get organized before you travel
- If you wish to visit the islands around Reunion island, you will need to have a full current passport!
- Language(s): French - Creole
- Population: 843,617
- Requirements: national identity card or full valid passport
- Contacting Reunion island - To call a landline: +262 2 62 xx xx xx; To contact a mobile: +262 6 92 xx xx xx
- Transportation networks on the island:
Now you have all the information on hand, go and play !
Frequently Asked Questions
✈ What's the price for a flight to Reunion Island ?
French bee offers extremely advantageous fares, with the aim of making distant destinations more accessible. Keep total control of your budget without compromising on comfort... That’s the French bee way! ? Find out more
✈ What type of airplane aircraft does French bee fly ?
French bee operates an all A350 fleet. Designed especially for long-haul flights, French bee’s A350 is full of new technologies that are designed to ensure passenger comfort. ? Welcome aboard of the first French low-cost & long-haul airline !
✈ What are our different types of fares ?
The custom-made French bee is 3 fares to choose from: BASIC, SMART or PREMIUM. Our travellers can fully customize their trip according to their desires and budget, by selecting options from a wide range of services and products. ? Make your choice !
✈ What are the payment methods on Frenchbee.com ?
100% secure online payment, group payment, multi-card payment, time to think etc., we offer several payment options adapted to your needs and arrangements. ? Find out more !
Book a flight to Saint-Denis
Lyon Part-Dieu TGV
Marseille St-Charles TGV
Lille Europe TGV
Bordeaux St-Jean TGV
Angers St-Laud TGV
*Price including taxes, subject to availability, for one adult.
All fares are rounded up to the nearest euro/dollar.